Model making with a South African persuasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Model making with a South African persuasion

Hosted by Geoff Pereira (jugjunkie)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Missing in action.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
junglie
Corporal
Corporal

Missing in action..... Empty
PostSubject: Missing in action.....   Missing in action..... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:43 pm

Apologies everyone, I lost my password! How foolish is that? Anyway here I am back again, go on then have a good groan. I've been quite busy modelling wise two Group Builds under way on Britmodeller, a 48th Wessex conversion in the Helicopter GB II and an Eastern Express Sea Vampire in 72nd in the FAA GB. The latter is taking an age as it's a shit copy of the old but not so bad Frog kit from the early seventies. Luckilly I have some nice AM decals to go on it.
Otherwise it's all sorts of thing that are keeping me busy.
My Wessex HAS Mk3 kit should arrive early next week with the folded main rotor head I master a couple of months ago.
One thing I was working on before the GB's reared their ugly heads awas a conversion of the Airfix 48yth Merlin HC3 into the Royal Navy HM 1, here it is.....
Missing in action..... IMG_0914_zpseab49ca8
Hope you like it?

Colin
Back to top Go down
jugjunkie
Chief of the Air Force
Chief of the Air Force
jugjunkie

PostSubject: Re: Missing in action.....   Missing in action..... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:48 pm

LIKE WOW!! Nice looking model so far Colin i assume it's 1/72
Back to top Go down
https://modelmaker.forumotion.com
junglie
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Missing in action.....   Missing in action..... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:58 pm

HiI Geoff, no it's 48th scale, I'm converting the Airfix RAF HC3 to an RN cab. Lots to do on it yet.

Colin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing in action.....   Missing in action..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing in action.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Model making with a South African persuasion :: General :: Whatever.....discuss the weather or maybe the effect of dust on the Hubble Space Telescope....-
Jump to: